About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Thursday, April 16, 2009


Okay so I am finally getting some more pictures of Chelsea up. I am great at taking pictures but bad at getting them out to everyone. Life is sooo busy with Chelsea, I am lucky to get a shower and my teeth brush. I have a whole new respect for the mothers in my life. We are finally getting somewhat of a schedule down, hence the reason you are finally getting an update. Here are a few pictures from Easter. She did get an Easter basket with some sunglasses just her size. We did make it to church, she was the cutest girl there, Okay so I might be a little partial.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pictures. She is beautiful. I remember life with a new baby. It is not easy. You all look great. It is nice that so many people have been able to visit Chelsea. I wish you continued success on that "schedule". Sometimes I feel like I am still trying to establish one, and Caroline is almost 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see some new pics of that beautiful girl. Hey, brushing your teeth and showering are both major accomplishments. You are a great new mom. We want to see ya'll again before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! Haha! So glad to see some pictures! I do remember how crazy it is in the beginning. You are doing a great job! It takes a while to get the schedule! Just enjoy it all... it will get more predictable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Christy!!! and yes,I remember those first few months very vividly.... hence why we don't have a 3rd on the way right now!! LOL

    Sounds like you are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete