About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Okay so I have been away for a long time but we are officially now in our new home. AAHH Relief!!! We started in San Antonio the first week in May, flying my mom in to help us with our move. I am sorry to say mom you were not to much help the first couple of days, I guess I will put in a request for next time that she sleep before she comes. She did finally help out whenever we got on the road...... and she was driving when we hit a really bad rain storm. Here is a pic of her visit.

We were able to go through Waco and Clyde to continue Chelsea's journey to see all her great grandmother's. Chelsea had a great time with her cousin's Landrum and Gracen..... I think they like her as well. My mom got a lot more pictures than I did. I hope to get some of those soon. We finished our Jouney in Okc where Chelsea got to meet her Pappy for the first time. His words"Pretty Cute". That means he really likes her. She also got to meet Grandma Dot for the first time. Grandma was so excited she shed a few tears of joy. She is so sweet.




















After spending a week with my parents and a week with Joel's parents a week moving in, we came back to see Grandma Dot turn 80.


We thought that might be the end but not yet.....Joel's cousin, the one from Hawaii is getting married in Dallas. Wow!

Now this is the first weekend in our new home. I will have to send a picture of the house on our next post as it is not quite finished yet. Until next time, TTFN!

1 comment: