About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Hi Everyone!! Mommy has been a little slow on the blog but she made up for it today. I was a good girl and took three good naps so she had time to update. Daddy even came home for a little while this afternoon so she could go to the grocery store.......she was so happy. She has been a little tired, especially yesterday because I had a tummy ache all day but I am better today. Okay then, Ta Ta for now!!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable -- naps are good at any age. :-)

    Love the posts, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea tell your mom we need to see more pics of you in the future. You are getting too big and even more adorable.

    ReplyDelete