About Me
- Joel and Christy
- Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures
Friday, July 27, 2012
Happy Birthday to me!
Thank you all for giving me the most wonderful birthday week. Friday the 13th the love of my life sent me some beautiful lilies with a wonderful love note. I was able to spent Saturday in Tulsa with my Be Fri celebrating her son Jacksons 3rd birthday, awesome trip! Monday my girlfriends Tisha and Corrie and kids all showed up at my door with flowers, balloons, and cake...super sweet. I have a video of the kiddos singing me the birthday song, so sweet, I know i just said that but it really was. Then on down to My newest sweet friend and neighbor Helen's house for dinner and cake, as you can see Jonah approves, Yummy! The week ended with a trip to Dallas with Joel's mom and sisters for the ultimate shopping trip. They took me to dinner at PF Chengs and bought some fancy smancy cupcakes that were absolutely fabulously yummy!!! Luckily we spent most of the next day walking although not sure it was enough :-) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making this a memorable birthday,. I love each of you very much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment