About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today

Just another hot summer day! We are inside playing due to it being to hot to be outside playing. I am pretty sure every toy I own is on my living room floor, kinda looks like a tornado came through. Jonah would rather push the barstools up to the sink & wash his hands, aka play in the water. Chelsea got a glimpse of the camera and wanted to make silly, scary, & excites faces. My favorite is with little muscle man because "he is strong like daddy".....too cute! Love these kids and love my life thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Precious children and fun pics. Don't worry about the toys -- they will be gone too soon. I'm sure that doesn't seem believable to you now but it is true. meanwhile, just enjoy the clutter. :-)

    ReplyDelete