Hello it is me again. I am growing bigger and bigger everyday it must be the nineth month. I am not moving very fast these days but since we spoke last I have had a few outings. Four of my closest friends got together and planned a baby shower in Dallas, for me and my blueberry. I am so thankful for everyone that was able to be there.
We are lucky to have quite a bit of family in Dallas. Both of Joel's sister's live there and he has two cousins there as well. I can't believe they chose to spend most of their Saturday with me, Thanks guys. Of Course, George and Sharon made the trip from OKC but it was not hard to convince them to make the drive....... they have grandchilderen in Dallas!!I had a good representation of family as well. I have a little more family in Houston and they decided to mak the trip up to D-town. I have one cousin that came all the way from Little Rock and of course Grandma Dot came down with mom. They arrived about two hours late in true Roxy fashion. I am glad they made it. I recieved so many wonderful things I am still working on the Thank You notes!!

and don't forget the awesomeness of your friends the Powell's who made the 15 minute drive ALL THE WAY from McKinney down Custer to the shower! Go Michelle!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have made it. You need an Oklahoma baby shower!
ReplyDelete