This is my Cousin Leslie and her sweet boys Landrum and Gracen. They came up to San Antonio the last two weekends to visit Joel and I. We have had so much fun hanging out with her and her boys. She has been living in Spokane, Washington and Joel and I were in New Jersey so we did not get together much these last four years. Now with them in Del Rio and us in San Antonio we look foward to many more fun times. Luckily Landrum is a little love bug and he took to Aunt Christy right away. This weekend we were able to go to build a bear, we made "Batman Bear". Those of you who do not know you get to choose and an animal stuff it, add a heart, give it a bath, name it and pick out some clothing. Landrum enjoyed every minute. Gracen was able to build a bear as well but I think Gary helped especially since his bear ended up in a Red Sox uniform. That is Gary's favorite team. Last weekend we were able to go to the San Antonio Zoo. We saw Melvin ,that is the giraffe from the Madagascar movie, Landrums favorite character, although he was pretty impressed with the Rhino too. Gracen enjoyed being outside in the fresh air. He spent most of his time in his stroller but did not mind with all the constant movement. I have really enjoyed the time we spent with the Wells family and I am so thankful they have come to see us. By the way, Leslie is the photographer, she does such a great job.
About Me
- Joel and Christy
- Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures
Monday, January 26, 2009
This is my Cousin Leslie and her sweet boys Landrum and Gracen. They came up to San Antonio the last two weekends to visit Joel and I. We have had so much fun hanging out with her and her boys. She has been living in Spokane, Washington and Joel and I were in New Jersey so we did not get together much these last four years. Now with them in Del Rio and us in San Antonio we look foward to many more fun times. Luckily Landrum is a little love bug and he took to Aunt Christy right away. This weekend we were able to go to build a bear, we made "Batman Bear". Those of you who do not know you get to choose and an animal stuff it, add a heart, give it a bath, name it and pick out some clothing. Landrum enjoyed every minute. Gracen was able to build a bear as well but I think Gary helped especially since his bear ended up in a Red Sox uniform. That is Gary's favorite team. Last weekend we were able to go to the San Antonio Zoo. We saw Melvin ,that is the giraffe from the Madagascar movie, Landrums favorite character, although he was pretty impressed with the Rhino too. Gracen enjoyed being outside in the fresh air. He spent most of his time in his stroller but did not mind with all the constant movement. I have really enjoyed the time we spent with the Wells family and I am so thankful they have come to see us. By the way, Leslie is the photographer, she does such a great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pregnant look. Of course, Joel's picture in the previous post is hysterical.
ReplyDelete