About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


This is my best friend Courtney, she is expecting as well. As you can tell, I am a little further along. Her little bundle of joy is coming in July right around my birthday. Don't worry I will share. I am so excited to be pregnant together, especially now that we live so much closer. I can see many play dates in our future. Maybe she will have a girl too and they will be best friends or if it is a boy we will betroth them. Oh I guess I am getting ahead of myself, I will be happy if they just get along. Congrats Courtney, you and Brian are going to be great parents.

1 comment:

  1. Christy, I'm glad you have the blog and look forward to lots of stories and pictures.

    ReplyDelete