About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



This is my friend Lindsey, she was my neighbor in New Jersey. I already miss her soooo much. She is pregnant with TWINS a boy and a girl. She is due March 21st but I am sure she will be earlier since there are two. Her nickname is Daisy so her twins are petal and sprout until the big day. She is the sweetest most caring person I have ever met. She has never met an animal she does not like. I guess that is why she houses a mini zoo with 2 dogs, 2 ferrets, and 5 fish. Most of her animals were rescued because the owners no longer wanted to keep them, so see what I mean. Her motto is you never give up on family, even if that family has a few more legs and a lot more fur. As we said our goodbyes, we laughed at how our belly's bumped trying to hug each other. We have had a great time being pregnant together. We waddle our dogs around our neighborhood on the good days and lounged in front of the TV on the tired days. She is a special gal, Thanks for being such a good friend Linds! Okay so Joel got a little jealous of all the belly attention, he just had to join in pulling his shirt up and pooching out as much as he could. He is has been so great through everything, always making us laugh. James, Lindsey's husband, was deployed when we left Jersey so he missed all the fun. He did get to come down a few weeks later and visit us in San Antonio. Well he was on a mission but we still were able to get together.

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Christy! I am so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete