
Yes, my cousin Leslie came to visit once again! She is so good at this picture thing. She took my picture at the McNay Museum in San Antonio. Poor girl is home now with two sick boys. Landrum has Pnemonia and Gracen has bronchitius, poor little guys. She had to reschedule Gracen's 1st birthday party. I know she was a little disappointed but now me and bluebe
rry will make an appearance. She is going to have the party the same weekend Joel has to go out of town for his training. I am little nervous to travel with a little baby but it will be better than being all alone. We are one day past due date and anxiously waiting the arrival of our baby girl. Joel did go fly today but he packed his overnight bag, just in case. I know he is excited, he called right before he stepped to the jet and I am sure I will hear from him as soon as he lands.
No comments:
Post a Comment