About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chelsea's musical deput








The Lighthouse had their spring concert and the Guppies class and think were the stars of the show. Okay so I am a little bias. Chelsea did really well, she just couldn't understand why they would not let her hold the microphone. Grammy and PaPa were their to cheer her on. Nana made it for the celebration after, a little late due to running out of gas, no worries the fire department came to her rescue. Anyway it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I thnk she has her daddy's genes as she grabs that mic. She looks so adorable! Especially in the third picture because it looks like she found someone in the audience she knows. I know that smile and can almost hear that giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Leah is sooooo right in her comments -- those were the very things I thought as I looked at the pics.

    ReplyDelete