About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Friday, May 25, 2012

Missing You

Man do I miss Joel this week. Maybe it because the kids have been sick all week. Maybe because it is the first week in a long time I have not had school, mother's day out, no break from the kids. Maybe it is because I am not %100 with all this cottonwood and other allergens flying around. Maybe it is because my son climbs in the diswasher, plays with the computer, stands on the kitchen table, and runs in the street any opportunity he gets. I am tired and I am ready for Joel to come home, not just to get a break from the kids (who I love with all my heart, don't get me wrong) but some one to talk with, decompress with at the end of the day. I am so thankful for the friends and the family that have stepped into help but there is a void that no one else can fill.  A Joel shaped hole. My chosen soul mate, my prince, my sweet and wonderful husband, I miss you. I am so thankful this is only a few months apart, I can not imagine if it was longer. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment