About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Efficiency Kitchen

Wednesday is the day I tackled the kitchen! Joel and I love to do things together just ask about a certain plastic car on an eve of a certain holiday. We didn't get to tackle this one together but honey I did you proud! I put the kids in mothers day out and I got it done! The kids love it. Jonah just likes that he can open and close a cabinet with no child locks. Chelsea is finally enjoying her birthday present.

1 comment:

  1. Jim helped Santa do one like this for Brenner and it was not an easy task. Jim was very impressed when I showed him the pic and told him that Christy did it herself! Great job.

    ReplyDelete