About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I miss you!




Today, I miss Joel! I was going along pretty good until I looked at the calendar and realized it has only been a month. I still have six more to go. I am so ready for this to be over with. Chelsea tonight said, "I really miss daddy, is he gonna come home?" I know there will be many more nights like tonight and I will deal with them the best way I know how but it does not mean I have to like it. I know major downer, I am sorry just using my keyboard to drown my sorrows. I will have my cry and sleep tonight and then get up and face another day tomorrow. Joel is an amazing person and I just don't want to share. Anyway it doesn't seem right if I don't put in a picture or two so here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment