My evening cup of tea, I earned it tonight.
Well no other way to say it but lice is making away through the school and now our group of friends. ICK!!! I have the creepy crawlies just typing this. My friend Amanda's daughter brought it home from school, then Amanda. Keelin and her mad nurse skills came over today to check out the Gorham family. Amanda came over too. Keelin said both the kids are fine, and of course Joel has no hair...lucky. Amanda still had a few nits/eggs and she was not sure but thought she might have found a nit in my hair too. ICK again!!! Anyway, I have been using the sanitary cycle on the wash a lot today. Everyone has new sheets, RID sprayed couch, car, and mattresses and I spent an hour combing my hair with a tiny, metal, fine tooth comb. Anyone who has ever dealt with this before, knows what I am talking about. I am not taking any chances. I have been looking on the internet, really should not have done that. I could be dealing with this for awhile if I don't get them all. I have to just laugh because what else can you do. I conquered all this while hosting friends and feeding all 5 kids lunch. I am a little tired but hopefully my hard worked paid off. I know I will have to repeat a few time in the next 7-10 days. Yep that is me boiling all the hair accessories. Wish me luck! Goodnight.


No comments:
Post a Comment