About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Family Pictures

I have been wanting to get a family picture for about a year now. We moved away from Enid and our amazing photographer Wes Grey. I did not know where to start or what to do in finding someone to take our pictures. Well through my moma connections, I found Tara who is a family counselor and takes pictures on the side. I am so thankful for her as we are always coming and going and I called her last minute. Well, she found a time and got it done. I love the setting and I must say it felt like home with the wind sweeping down the plains at 20-30mph. Tara managed to capture some really great moments despite the weather. I will update my blog picture as soon as I remember how to do it.


I love this one, is he not adorable!!!





































They look like they love each other, or is Chelsea trying
to strangle him or throw him off the top of the hay bale.
















           
















This one was not even apart of the shoot. Presh!
 Okay this looks more like my two. I can hear Jonah yelling, "faster Telsea, Faster". Love those two so much. I am both overjoyed and thankful for my talented friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment