We were driving in the car Friday heading to the City and we were naming African animals. Chelsea would say Giraffe, and then Joel would say Kangaroo just to get Chelsea's reaction...."NOOO Daddy Kangaroos are in Australia, your being silly." Just to add to the story a bit, when Chelsea was asked at school her favorite thing she does with her daddy, her response"When Daddy tells me things that are not true." So she clearly loves this game and many more just like it. Anyway, this game went on for awhile,
Chelsea: Elephant
Joel: Panda
Chelsea: Zebra
Joel: Penguin
I just listened as they went back and forth giggling and carrying on. Well fast forward to later that day at the Science museum and 'viola' Penguins in Africa! Who Knew?!?
This is us trying to take a picture of the African Penguin. In true Jonah & Chelsea fashion.
Later in that same trip we are playing in the pretend Grocery Store. I am sitting just outside this area enjoying a peaceful moment. I thought, wow he is playing so well in there. I peek in to check on him and he is not buying groceries or pushing a cart around; No, he has found the hidden light switch inside the pretend refrigerator, turning on and off, on and off. I looked, that switch was not easy to find?!?! On a side note I had just pulled him away from the water table section because he figured out if he put his finger over one of the water squirters the other one would shoot far enough to shoot outside the table. He is all about how it work, figuring out. I love that kid but he definitely keeps me on my toes.
Okay just some more cute pictures that I had to add of our Science Museum trip. Jonah is "Working", his favorite thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment