About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Monday, April 28, 2014

Great friends

Well we started our week with an evening at Ms. Keelin and Mr. Jason's house. I have betrothed Jonah to her sweet and ornery daughter Brynn. They truly are 2 peas in a pod. Keelin made us some yummy enchiladas and let us stay to wear out the littles.  This is Jonah with baby Teegan. Yes this is the same Baby Teegan that we pray for almost every night. Maybe I betrothed him to the wrong daughter....teehee!
While hanging out with our super awesome friends on Sunday night I get a stressed call from one of my fellow MOPs moms. Sarah has been in Branson all week tagging along with her hubby as he had a meeting. Her stress was due to the weather and her flight being delayed then canceled. They were stuck and her mom who was watching her children was flying home the next day (today) to return to her home.  She needed someone from 11-11 to watch her boys. I would be in sheer panic!!! Well I was happy to help a friend. I took her two sweet boys for a day of fun. Unfortunately it was Haboob day 2 so not much outside time. We would sneak out for about 30 minutes but it was just awful. Anyway, Gma dropped them off and we stayed super busy. We ate lunchables, frozen yogurt, played dress up, chase, Legos, and finally ended our day with pizza, popcorn, and Frozen. This is Chelsea and Ben doing a lyrical interpretive dance to "Let it Go". Meanwhile the rest of us are watching from the couch. I am guessing it was not that exciting as Andrew was asleep quickly. I was thinking I lucked out putting one to bed but as I went to lay Andrew down, he woke up. Poor Andrew is 2 1/2 and he cried for his momma for about 15-20 minutes then past out. Sweet boy just does not understand delayed flights and Gma leaving.

Well Sarah did finally get on a flight home and should be pulling into my driveway about midnight. I am always happy to help those in need but every time I take on more than my own children for more than an hour, I am humbled to know my limitations. I am beat and my anxiety level, yikes! And they are super sweet boys with no real trials or major events of the day. I am also thankful for all the friends that knew the situation and called to see if I needed anything. Lets hope I can stay awake, goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment