I have heard that a picture is worth a thousand words and since I am going to be limited on the amount of words I can share I thought I would try sharing pictures with this blogger thing again.
Today was a quiet day, I welcomed this change. We slept in until 7:45 a very late morning for us. Jonah had his fruit and yogurt, while Chelsea had her cereal and "Team Umizoomi". Good morning for us.
I am so thankful for Tisha today. She delivered coffee to my house and took care of the kids. I had to go to the post office to deliver a few things Joel forgot.
The rest of my day was filled reading to Chelsea, changing Jonah's clothes from playing in the water and feeding Jonah. Our son can eat. He ate everything I put in front of him. I finally just stopped feeding him. I guess it was all those calories he burned playing in the water. He was cracking himself up splashing away on his water table. The best gift ever Grammy and PaPa. I am so thankful for this beautiful weather, it helps two kiddos fall asleep quickly and a moma a few minutes rest.
Good night sleep tight we will dream of you tonight


No comments:
Post a Comment