About Me
- Joel and Christy
- Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures
Thursday, March 22, 2012
YUMMM
We drove down to Winnsboro today with Grammy and PaPa to visit Grandmother. The kids did great in the car. Chelsea thinks it is a special treat that Grammy has a TV in her car. She watched Lion King, Fantasia, and a shapes/color DVD. Jonah was asleep before we were through OKC, then up singing and talking. He fell back asleep 5 mins before we pulled into the drive. It was past Picken, we were so close. Grandmother prepared a wonderful meal and then gave the kids the cutest little ice cream cones with sprinkles. Jonah added a new word to his vocabulary "YUMM". Gotta love grandmother! I hope you enjoy ice cream Friday daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







The dress that Chelsea is wearing is the one that I loved (from Tisha). :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures -- so much fun. I'm glad you are posting again. It is fun to see and hear the Chelsea and Jonah tales. :-)
ReplyDelete