About Me
- Joel and Christy
- Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures
Saturday, March 31, 2012
No cooking for me
I'm so thankful after getting no sleep Saturday night that Nicki invited me and the kids over for lunch. Getting up at 5am was not apart of my agenda for Sunday morning but I actually made it to church during the first song. That is on time in my standards. We were able to play with the Klien kids for about an hour, my kids had a blast. Then, after a long nap from Jonah and no nap from moma or Chelsea, we went down the street to play in the water with Jordyn and Gavin. Saved again! The secret to not losing your sanity with your kids LOTS of play dates. Helen and Chris fed us all pizza so I did not cook on Sunday at all, sooo grateful. Best of all, i ended my Sunday with an hour conversation with my main squeeze, also sooo grateful. I think it turned into a successful day, especially on 4 hrs sleep. Thank you friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment