About Me

My photo
Joel and I finally decided to join the fun with the Blog crowd. I hope that you enjoy all of our adventures

Friday, March 16, 2012

Is it really March?

This was a good picture of the two in their original outfits yesterday. They went through at least three a piece. Jonah splashes so much you can not even get close to the table without getting drenched. Chelsea came in and said "oh no mommy I'm all wet I need a bath". I convinced her to change in to some dry clothes but according to her the only thing she could change into was a swimsuit. Yes she was playing in the yard with her swimsuit on. I guess that is the only thing you can do when the temp reaches 83 in March. I just hate that I didn't get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment